Pages

Sekilas pandang ...

Para pembaca budiman

Friday, February 5, 2010

Honesty is the best policy

Salam,




The morning after the 'incident' i finally gathered my courage, took a deep breath and told him everything ...



Now i feel like a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders ...



Ahhhhhh .... (Errr, that's me, taking a sigh of relief)







And guess what??







He took eveything pretty calmly ...

That's my man ...



Alhamdulillah ...



Wassalam

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
P/s - My opsss, I beg your pardon, his car now proudly sports a new set of beauty marks (read:scratches), no thanks to the very kiasu driver who parked his/her car without thinking in the already crammed Lembah yang Hina ...

P/p/s - Bila la masalah parking kat PPU*M ni nak berakhir??? Adoiiii laaa ...

0 Pendapat:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin